Saturday May 28, 2 - 5pm
Venue/ KYOYO HALL, main conference room
Pre-registration Required【Limited to around 80 people】
- Wearable New Age Seminar (HMD meeting in Sabae)
Contents/ Keynote seminar and discussion by Mr. Masahiko Tsukamoto
- Company Presentation
- Lecturer: Professor Masahiko Tsukamoto
- (Professor, Kobe University Graduate School of Engineering)
Doctor of Engineering, engaged in the research and development of wearable computing and ubiquitous computing.
Future Forecaster: Predictor of future wearable technologies.
- Graduated Kyoto University Faculty of Engineering, Mathematical Engineering.
- Graduate School of Engineering, Masters Program graduate. Same year joined Sharp Corp. Ltd.
- Associate Professor, Osaka University Graduate School of Engineering
- Professor, Kobe University Faculty of Engineering, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Professor, Kobe University Graduate School of Engineering, (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
For further details;